Monday, November 09, 2009

God bless Maker's Mark.

Okay. I'm not going to put this on my application, but I've got to say, this Manhattan makes finishing my vaguely anti-Semitic book for my thesis way more bearable. SO MUCH.

There are so many things I'm not going to put on my applications. Like I have a tendency to write papers from memory and then stick citations in afterwards.

Or the fact that I have a tendency to make major life decisions based on very passionate but stupid feelings, but the decisions always turn out right, which should be proof enough for you that there is a God.

Or the fact that while I always try to do well in a class, I only try really hard if I like the professor.

One thing I'm actually thinking about writing on my Marquette theology application? "Hey! I've never been involved in a major archdiocesan scandal. Like some of your former theology students."

I think that will set me apart, don't you?

1 comment:

mickey said...

yeah...that should look good on the Marquette application :)