Friday, February 10, 2006

Can't Think of Title

It's too early. I've been up for an hour and fifty-three minutes, and this is just not cool.

In world news (which caused me to choke on my yogurt), according to the NY Times Putin is inviting the new leader of Iran to Moscow. Oh, this is good. Personally, I think tha Putin has way too many communist leanings (and I think he poinsoned the Ukrainian president), and getting him together an Islamic extremist doesn't seem like such a good idea. Right? At least, that's my opinion. Not that anybody asked for it. Because the last time that "hot fabergeegg" (*bursts into laughter*) called, he didn't really want to talk about my ideas on his government. I've got some good ones, too. (The thesis: Return of the the Tsar...and his pretty court.)

Also, the Olympics start tonight with the opening ceremony in Turin. Yay! I don't know what it is about the Olypics. I hate sports. I don't mean "not like". I mean hate. Like leave the room and curse when anything resembling a team of men and ball comes on the screen. But I love the Olympics. I'll find myself watching mens track and field for four and a half hours...and I like it! Of course, there is not track and field this time, but maybe I'll get into luge or something.

Oooh, maybe Mary will, and then she'll have to be "lugegirl1379" or whatever it is!!! HAHAHAHA. That would be funny.

And our national anthem is totally the best. We even kick France's ass. It's awesome.

The opening ceremony is great---although not as great as Salt Lake City when Joshiekins sang. Although Andrea Bocelli is singing at the closing one, which is good, because I like HIS MUSIC. *evil glare*

Not much else going on...oh, who else thinks that Barry Manilow needs to stop pimping himself out too much??? Seriously, dude was on Dancing With the Stars last week. I usually avoid talk shows, and I'm getting sick of hearing him sing Venus. Sheesh.

Should get going and "prepare for class". Yeah. Totally.

Didn't get a chance to see CSI or Without a Trace last night, but I taped them and will put something up either this afternoon or tomorrow. I did, however, watch Lost and Will and Grace, and have many, many comments about those which I'll probably put up during my next break, so check my TV blog, okay??? Have a good Friday!!! :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ok.....I am trying very hard not to be upset over the Barry comments.....you see I have HIS TV schedule on MY calendar!!!! His new CD came in at #1...yeah!!!! Yes, I helped by purchasing a copy of said CD:):):)....other than that, your blog was great as usual!!! I hope you enjoy the Olympics....and I saw CSI and Without a Trace....you will like both of them...they are, as usual....GREAT!!!

CMT said...

I KNOW! IMAGINE, Dobby the House Elf is inviting the terrorists to tea! Although I SUPPOSE I can see where he's coming from; Russia's standing on two spindly, trembling legs as it is (I've been alive longer than that damn wall's been down) and they really don't need any enemies who aren't afraid to die. But still. Hurumph.