Wednesday, February 22, 2006

This is not good...

...they're breaking in a new crew of coffee place people here at school. Who have a relatively low grasp of English. And give you the wrong coffee and don't put out swizzle sticks or milk for the coffee...ooh, looks like they just did. Be right back...

Yay- milk!!! Still no sticks, though, which is going to make stirring in the milk significantly harder. At least these muffins are made someplace else and shipped in.

Wanna know something funny? I sat here for ten minutes about half and hour ago trying to get my art notes to print, and each time it said, "Document Unable to Print". So I said some nasty words in my head and gave up. And now the printer is randomly spitting out my notes, even though I canceled the print. I'm very confused. Maybe it's because I slept weirdly last night- in that I slept. Usually I'm either awake for hours at a stretch (I know every video that VH1 has the rights to...) or I wake up occasionally. But last night I only woke up once, and I wasn't sure what time it was, because it was still really dark and I didn't have the energy to roll over and look the clock. And then I heard my dad in the shower and got a little bit sad, because I figured he wasn't showering at three o'clock when I had several more hours to sleep...can you tell I'm really tired!!!!

(Oh, here come more notes...)

Oh, Alan turned sixty yesterday...Maybe I should just leave this part blank so that Colleen and Mary can just fill in the insults. Is that alright, girls??? ;)

I'm feeling bloated and unattractive. (I know you all really needed to know that, right???) But I'm wearing my cute little black sweater. This is my favorite sweater. It always makes me feel thin. And it has a teeny tiny little rip along the seam under my arm. But nobody notices. And really, if you had a Ralph Lauren sweater that made you look thin, wouldn't you wear it until it wore out??? I know I am...

I'm late for class, but I'm going to do an Olympic thing on my TV blog later, okay???

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

New people making the coffee is never a good thing......glad you at least got the milk. Maybe start carrying your own little stir sticks......I believe that printers very often have minds of their own....!!!!!! I am sure you look wonderful in your black sweater:):):) Have a good day.....

Racergirl179 said...

I'm not even going to go there with the Alan thing. You make it to easy to make fun of him.