Monday, February 20, 2006

Whoo!!! Research Day!!!

I love "researching" as opposed to actually sitting in class. Especially since I tried to pick up my insanely huge backpack this morning and pulled something and now I have terrible sciatic pain down my leg. And since I've been ignoring the increasingly fervant postcards from my chiropractor ("Seriously, where the hell are you? It's been like three months."), I'm thinking there's not a whole lot I can do about it. But it does make me wonder if we have the whole Romanov slaughter thing wrong. Maybe Alexandra begged Yurovsky to put her out of her misery? Did we ever think about that??? No, didn't think so. Plausible? I think so.

Yeah, just printed something to make it look like I'm working. Ha. They should know better by now.

So it's Monday again. That always comes up, doesn't it??? Three weeks until spring break. Yay. Most people go out and get drunk in warm locales...I sleep for seven days, emerging only for the occasional meal and entertainment. Well, except for last year when I went to Cleveland- the Home of Nothing. Yeah. This it totally my youth.

Insane amounts of fun yesterday though. Went to see Harry Potter with Colleen and Mary. While I was slightly more awake than the last time I went, it was still good. Although the producers need to seriously wake up and realize that giving Alan three freakin' lines in the whole movie (one of which is two words!!!) is NOT a Good Idea. Really. As much as I love watching him being all brooding in the background, I like listening to his accent more. Wow. I have some serious issues. Oooh, and all of our trailers were there!!! Pride and Prejudice and King Kong and Walk the Line...and one other one that I don't remember. But still, pretty good.

And then we were all ready to kill and eat each other, so we stopped at Taco Bell and consumed large quantities of Crunchwrap Supremes and cheesy potatos. Yeah. Good times. Good times. Yeah, that was pretty much it. Another one of those We Should Never Speak of This days. Always a good time. :p

I was going to wait until I got home to post this so I could add cute little icons before Imladris steals them all, but I don't want to. Read my TV blog, there's stuff about Numbers on there...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I just don't understand any of the Harry Potter or Russian stuff.....but I certainly understand Taco Bell!!!!!!! Love that crunchwrap and I have heard the potatoes are great....I really need to try those!!!! I hope your sciatic pain goes away fast!!!! I will read your TV blog....always good reading....:):):):)