Monday, February 27, 2006

I Miss My Icons

They're at home...in my pictures folder. I always update at school, so I never have cute little icons. Bugger. I think I shall put up a whole icon post when I get home. Because they are so loverly.


First---it's Joshie's 25th birthday!!!! (And Yay for me for figuring out how to put a picture on my flash drive!!!) Happy Birthday, Josh!!! Isn't that cute?!?!?! Plus, I can totally do six and a half years. That's not weird at all. It's been a year since he sang at the Oscars and Beyonce totally stole his thunder. We hate her. A lot. And its also his little brother Chris's birthday...I feel kind of badly for Chris...

So how is everybody's Monday going??? I for one kind of like Mondays. I love the weekends, but Sundays are just depressing, and there's no good TV on, right??? I mean, Saturday and Sunday are pretty much just wastelands...I did tape Cold Case and Grey's Anatomy last night, so I'll probably put something up on my TV blog about those and the closing ceremony (Ricky Martin??? Wha???Why did Bocelli only get to sing one song and "She Bangs" was up there for half an hour???)

It's snowing so prettily...it's really light and floaty and is just kind of floating to the ground (actually, when you look through the blinds it looks like animated snow from a Charlie Brown movie...). This is a meteorlogical phenomenon for me, because for the past seven years, I've never seen snow actually fall- it just whips past my window at a billion miles an hour horizontally. I think this pretty snow has caused some accidents though, because the line of cars at this one stop sign was literally a mile long, and the expressway was just pretty much parked. That's so sad- why don't people slow down???

I should probably go "prepare" for art. I'm kinda worried that the prof is going to think I'm not taking the class seriously. See, she started assigning these outline things because nobody was doing the reading (I was) and they include doing sketches of the works of art represented. Which is just fine, except that I have negative artistic talent. My people don't even look like people- they look like those babies that are all bundled up, you know, a head and just a random shape for the rest of the body??? Yeah, that. Ugh.

5 comments:

rockford said...

I love the post - and I forgot the anniversary of Josh in town and his birthday -- where has my mind been!!!! Well, now I see how you occupy your time when you get to school early!!!! You entertain the rest of us....Thanks!!!!

mi_morena said...

Hey!!! You're back!!!! I got your e-mail about Borders---when can I go???? I need that rewards card!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Oh happy birthday to Joshie......cute picture!!!!! I didn's see Cold Case last night...I'm sure it was good!!!! Glad you're enjoying the snow and it is pretty when it is fluffy.....good luck in art....:):):)

Racergirl179 said...

IT'S HIS BIRTHDAY?!?!?! I FEAL LIKE I SHOULD BE DEAD BECAUSE I DIDN'T KNOW IT!

Anonymous said...

It is sooooooooooo good to have "rockford" back.....yeah!!!:):):)