Monday, August 21, 2006

After he saw you in Apollo 13 he went to every video store in Manhattan trying to find Apollo's 1 through 12.

Actually watched part of Apollo 13 on Saturday night while we were arguing about what to really watch and when to start watching it (movie night is never an easy endeavor in our house). I love that movie. We should watch it properly some night, as I think it might even be appropriate for the boy. Although I'm still trying to get the mental image of Kevin Bacon in the shower with some poor woman out of my mind... Oh, and the real crew? Not as pretty.

Anyhoodles, haven't had a proper, long-winded appropos of nothing update in quite some time. Been rather busy with working and cleaning and such. And Daddy Dearest was off last week, which made me feel like doing nothing. Including updating. I'm such a lazy bitch. *sigh*

What the hell is blogger's problem with posting pictures??? They are not the work of the devil, blogger.com. Why won't you let me?!?!?!?!

Some pictures, however, are Not So Good, much like those filling the Erotic Photograph's book that some guy at work bought on Saturday. And I had to check it out. It's really hard to do an entire transaction and not make eye contact, let me tell you. *shivers* Made over ten dollars in tips, though. Yay!!!


Bought books this morning---obscenely scary high price tag. Actually wasn't too bad, because my parents apparently decided that my savings account was a good place to get some extra cash and emptied it when we were building the house. Which was slightly off-putting until I realized that this meant they'd be paying for most of my books. Couldn't get all of them, though, because stupid geography professor didn't order it in time. And one of my Russian books wasn't in yet. Ironcially, not the one named after the Marxist newspaper. Somewhere, there is an out of work editor.

Also figured out scary complicated bus schedule thingy. Ugh. Parking at Concordia was so damn easy.

I'm kind of having major separation anxiety from there too. I wasn't too upset when I left, because I was more focussed on starting something new. And now that I actually have to start something new, I'm a teensy bit depressed about it. *sigh*

Okay, NOTHING is going on in the world of the pretty people. Somebody needs to get knocked up in a hideously inappropriate manner SOON. Gah.

I have nothing else to say, and goodness knows no cute little icons to put up. *sigh*

2 comments:

CMT said...

Fret not. By my calculations it should be only a few more weeks until Prince Albert admits paternity of another child. I think this time it might be septuplets.

Arbiter-117 said...

Aren't ALL pretty people pregnancies hideously innapropriate? Anyways, loved the post, exept the part about the perv at work. Glad you got so many tips!!! Keep up the good work!