Monday, September 04, 2006

Polly! Cover your mouth!!!

Okay, now, you might think that today is a bad day. A horrible day, even, because I have to work for bunches of hours serving, oh, that's right, NO ONE, because nobody really wants to go shopping on Labor Day, and I have to go back to school tomorrow with seventeen (!!!) credits, eight of which belong to foreign languages that I have a rudimentary grasp of (one has a different freakin' alphabet), and I have no idea how I'm going to get everything done that I have to.

But it's not. It's a beautiful day. Because of this. *squee* *does happy dances* I'm thrilled. And it's absolutely beautiful!!!! And he wrote it. How sensitive!!! I love it. It was worth the three year wait. Okay, maybe not, but that's okay. And apparently November 7th is the release date. 64 days. *drums fingers on desktop* I want it NOW. Grrr.

No icons. Die, blogger, die. I am *not* in a good mood.

It's a new View, which is nice, because Lifetime is doing one of their Abused/Abusive/Dying Women/Transsexuals having issues with their mothers/fathers/authortiy figures and being beaten by/beating their life partners/children/underage lovers movie marathons instead of Will and Grace. Bugger bugger bugger. Danica Patrick is co-hosting. Yeah, she scares me a little. I think she's really a man, actually. Still, it's good to have a little new craziness. Must tape tomorrow, as I cannot bear to not see the crazy shit go down on Rosie's first day, but I will sadly be in geography. Humph.

Also premiering tomorrow---HOUSE!!!!!!!!! GAH!!!!!!!!! SO HAPPY!!!!!!!!!!!! I've waited like four months for this!!!! Ooh, and I have spoilers...

House is happy again, because of the little cheating death thing, and he asks Cameron out!!! Oh snap. Their relationship would never work, but apparently Hugh Laurie and Jennifer Morrison are really pushing for something to happen to their characters, which is at first blush, a little bit creepy, but I kind of understand because almost anything would be better than the painful mooning that Cameron does every freakin' episode now.

That's all the spoilers I have, sadly. Can't wait. *squee*

I don't actually have anything else to talk about. Have a good Labor Day, y'all!!! :)

3 comments:

CMT said...

ZOMG NEW JOSHIE SONG *is dead from prettiness of Joshie song*

House spoilers yay...whoa whoa whoa WHAT?

rockford said...

Oh, it can't be time for school already!!!!! Where did the summer go!!??? I'm glad Joshie has a song to help you through your sadness....smile and God Bless You in college - foreign languages and all!!!!

rockford said...

P.S. I really enjoyed dinner last night but am so glad you do not have to work tonight -- I am TOO excited to hear about school to wait so long:)!!!!!!! Have a happy day!!!