Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Hate to extort and run.

Okay. Going to sit down and do a real update. Not a quick one, but a real one with links and everthing. Because I have feeling that Roma's this close to commenting. So. On with the update.

Oh. Maybe I should have mentioned that I have absolutely nothing to update about. I get up, go to school, come home and do laundry, and either go to work or just hang out here. I have a negative social life. Really. I don't spend any extra time outside the house than I have to. I'm not sure this is healthy. Eh. Don't care.



Also not healthy? Having a balanced lunch of cheesy garlic bread, a blueberry muffin, and a granola bar. Which is, I'll bet you guessed, what I had for lunch today. Because while we have frozen meat in abundance, all of our regular meat was gone, and I didn't have anything easy to carry. Thus the cheesy garlic bread (psych let out early, and they were the only place without a line), blueberry muffin (purchased this morning before I knew that psych would let out early), and a granola bar (in my backpack from a coule of days ago). Yeah. I am a beacon of taking care of oneself, no?

I have however, somehow managed to lose weight. Probably becasue of the not having time to eat anymore, and transversing the East Side every day. I'm tired just thinking about it.


You know what's awesome? The trailer for The Prestige. I officially heart Christian Bale again. Not that I ever really stopped, but there's only so many times you can sit through The New Word without wanting to run Colin Farrell through with one of those big pointy sticks Q'orianka Kilcher's people were so fond of running around with.

Ooh, pretty dress!!!

Just spent half an hour doing a survey to get extra credit in psychology, in which they ask me all sorts of funny questions like if I thought I was better lover after drinking. After I stopped laughing, it led me to question how someone would actually answer that. I'm picturing a really awkward phone conversation, "Um...hi...it's Jenny? From the bar? The other night? Red top...right, that was me. So. Um. I'm doing this thing for school, and I need to know if I was a better lover after a couple of drinks...hello?" Hehehe. I'm so evil.

Two points extra credit. Woot.

Oh, Lord. He should be disbarred for this. If not for the completely inappropriate counselor/client relationship, then for his shockingly bad taste.

New CSI:NY tonight---happiness!!! A bunch of Holly Golightlys hold up a jewelry store. Well, I can see where a story about an attractive good-hearted hooker would entice the CSI writing team...Movie Factoide- did you know that Capote was very displeased with the movie??? Because they kind of totally ignored his entire novella. I'd probably be pissed, too. Except I would be honored if I showed up on CSI forty years later.

3 comments:

CMT said...

Dying of laughter from the phone convo bit.

And um, hello, it was kind of obvious that that Howard K. Stern guy was her babydaddy. Your lawyer does NOT go into the delivery room with you. I don't care if he DOES need papers signed, or if you're BFF, or whatever. I don't know about y'all, but MY lawyer shall never see a human being coming out of ME.

rockford said...

Seems you struck a cord with Imladris with the lawyer in the delivery room scene...being a lawyer, I must say I never had the request - maybe thta is why I quit the profession - no one liked me enough to want delivery company - ok, maybe not....anyway, I love the diet - I can see your book now - start thinking of a title, this lends itself to so many good ones!!! I do agree though, you have lost weight - I think the walking while carrying backpack disguised weights may be part of the reason!!!! We will purchase non frozen meat for you so this doesn't need to happen again - although I must say it sounds tasty!!! What kind of survey was that and why would one get extra credit for it - my, how times they have changed!!!! Hope csi was everything you had hoped it would be - just think how much you have to watch from last night!!!! They really must fix the office though - I am sadly disappointed - although people will keep watching to see if it gets better and I guess that is really all they want....have a good day!!!!

Anonymous said...

Aunti Morena I'm getting vewwy bored. There's really not much to read here in darkest Africa. Won't you pretty pleez update?