Thursday, September 07, 2006

What a fun, sexy time for you.

Okay, kind of a quite update, because I have nineteen minutes before I have to go clean the kitchen and eat breakfast and then I won't be home until ten thirty, when I will definately be going directly to sleep because I have to get up at six tomorrow mornng. I'm tired just thinking about it. But I miss blogging!!! Just a quick note---I'll put something up on my other blog tomorrow about House, Justice, Bones, and Rosie's First Week of Estrogen-Fueled Craziness and Why I Think She And Joy Behar Are Going To Be Having It Out Soon So I'm Taping Every Morning Just So I Don't Miss It. I don't work tomrrow, and I don't have Russian, so I'll have way more time.

Speaking of school, I have decided to wait out French and Russian and see which one I'm doing worst at by October 2, the last day I'm able to drop a class. Given how last night's Russian lab went, I'm thinking Natasha/Natalya/Natalie might end up being my favorite professor... :P

Major News Two Days Ago---The Suri Has Landed. Damn, that kid's cute!!! If you ignore the dead Muppett on her head.

Also (don't really feel like linking), apparently David Spade and Heather Locklear are "taking a break". Oh. Sad. And I thought their angry rebound quasi-adulterous relationship was *forever*. *sigh* What will I believe in now???

I didn't know you had muscles in your shins, but apparently you do, and they hurt like a bastard. The University of My Choice is *way* bigger than Concordia's little one stinkin' building. And I thought getting from accounting to Latin was hard.

In other news, my brother has turned into a baseball monster. He's watched those damn games the last two nights. I am *not* amused.

Heh. That's a funny picture. That episode of NY was actually on last night, and I had to tape because CBS was being a bitch and not showing it at it's normal time but instead putting it up against Justice, which I Could Not Miss. Grr. Have to watch later, I guess. Can't wait for the premiere---thirteen days! Whoo!! Yes, I know they're not real people. I don't care. *sniff*

I must go eat breakfast and unload the dishwasher. I know you're all jealous...

2 comments:

CMT said...

Haha, not gay at all...

Arbiter-117 said...

So, you rather I become a strange, girly "WE"-watching monster innstead? HMMMMMMMMM?!?
*ahem*
anyways, love the blog and I hope you choose the right class to drop by October second. Keep up the good blogging!