Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Yeah, but that was retar---that wasn't very smart.

It's. Freakin. Early. Especially when one worked seven hours yesterday, consoled distraught friends for two of them, came home and spent half an hour figuring out how to help distraught friends, and then could not sleep due to a sadly erring decision to drink a free pumpkin chai at nine-thirty and instead spend half the night watching Frasier, folding laundry, plucking one's eyebrows, watching Arrested Development, and finally watching the first part of Elizabeth I (Helen Mirren's gynecological exam= major ickiness). But the pumpkin chai was quite tasty. I'm so stupid. I must, must realize that I have a problem with drinking caffeinated drinks so late. I'm such a freakin' moron.

And my alarm was being a whiny little bitch and didn't ring thme norning, so I didn't ahve time to exercise, and I'm sure once I wake up enough I'll feel bloated and unmotivated. *sigh* I cannot wait until I get my iHome base...that had better be my "party" gift. It's hardly a surprise...I bought it.

So yeah, did the whole little bus thingy this morning at seven thirty (gah), and it turns out to be not nearly as inconvenient and depressing as I expected, but rather convenient and rather easy. Granted, not as convenient as driving and parking next to the door, but still. You have to make compromises somewhere. However, discovered that you must pull that little thingy in order to make the bus stop. Hmmm. Learn something new every day.

Also found a place to get coffee (yay), and a place to blog (yay), and a place to study without computors (yay). I believe I shall explore the library in a little bit, after Mary is safely following me around again, instead of actually having to be on her own for a class. Maybe that coffee place will be better.

Kind of want to either go to class or go home. Not really appreciating having to kill two hours sitting here when I don't have any homework. And i can't figure out where the USB port is for my flashdrive. Hmmm...shall have to look for that. Oh. Found it. Side of computer. How convenient.

So nothing going on in the world of pretty people today, y'all. Except that in approximately thirty six minutes some major shit will be going down on The View, and I will be forced to watch the tape tonight in order to witness said major historical shit going down. Oh, and we know that the Crocodile guy died. Yes, it's tragic. Yes, it's very said. But we do not need to hear about it twenty-four/seven, mmkay??? I *want* somebody to talk about Israel or Lebanon or something again. Grrr.

Well it's about time!!! For years it's been "Well, if you don't get on this reproduction thing RIGHT NOW your kids are going to come out with three arms and it's going to be ALL YOUR FAULT MWHAAHAHAHAH." Grrr. I think it's about time somebody starts blaming the men. Maybe in fifty years we'll find out that it's all their fault, just like determining the sex of the baby. All those queens were murdered in vain---it was all Henry VIII's fault...

Oh, and Orlando? That's a story that never, ever has to leave the beach, okay?

Nine and a half hours to House...*happy dances*

Don't have any icons today because I negelected to put my pictures folder on my flash drive in the mad rush to pack and everything this morning (I thought I had two and a half hours more than I actually did...impacts things just a little), but I promise that the next ones will have something, okay?

Have a great Day After Labor day, everybody!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Back in the day when I was a student at the UWM, I would watch TV between classes. There are all kinds of lounges around with TV's. I used to frequent one in the education building ( name started with an E) on either the 5th or 8th floor. I'm sure once your acclimated you'll find them. Also.....I would sleep on the 3rd floor of the union. They have these little lounge rooms set up. Wait, maybe it was the 2nd floor. The one floor up from where the spirit shop is. You'd go in this door and it looked like a bathroom and there were all these beds like they have in the nurses rooms.

The wonderful favorite Aunt Mary ;)

rockford said...

Caffine at night=bad idea!!! Although it appears you certainly accomplished quite a bit in the wee hours of the morning!!! I know how you love arrested deelopment - but laundry folding???? Sorry about the alarm and no time to exercise - I'm sure you'll walk enough today though!!!!it is sad about the croc hunter but he did die quickly and doing what he loved - it is his young family that I feel so sorry for --sorry should I discuss Lebanon now??? Glad you found a place for coffee, computers and study - that is alot to find in one short morning!!!! Only one of those existed at school of choice when I was there - no, coffee existed there was just no place to drink it!!! Also glad the bus was not so bad - sorry but I thought I mentioned the little pully thingy you need to stop -- I guess I did not prepare you so well for live after all......have a happy day and we all look forward to your icons.....

CMT said...

Oh. No. Orlando. Baby, shhhhhh. That's an *inside* thought.

WHEEE COLLEGE!

And the whole "don't blame old childbearing women" rant makes you sound like Shazzer, hee hee.

Rosie was actually quite funny and not overtly...you know. The thing I liked is that she didn't take the show so damn seriously like the rest of them do and always did.