Monday, March 26, 2007

And the string of updates-without-context continues...

1. Can you cook? Um. Pasta. And tiramisu. That's about it.
2. What was your dream growing up? To breed racehorses. Heh. That didn't work so well.
3. What talent do you wish you had? I'd like to be able to sing.
4. Favorite place? In the world? I'm not sure. Williamsburg, maybe. But only if it's not too hot.
5. Favorite vegetable? Broccoli. I put it in everything.
6. What was the last book you read? The Post-Birthday World, by Lionel Shriver
7. What zodiac sign are you? Virgo
8. Any Tattoos and/or Piercings? Maybe...aw, hell, I can't even pretend to be bad. *sigh* None.
9. Worst Habit? Correcting other people's grammar. It must get really annoying. When I was whining about not knowing what to do with my life once at work, this guy I was working with was like, "You should be a writer. You correct my grammar". I felt kind of badly.
10. What is your favorite sport? Ha. You're funny.
11. Do you have a Negative or Optimistic attitude? Negative. Definitely, hopelessly negative.
12. What would you do if you were stuck in an elevator with me? Wait. Who is this "me" we're talking about? I stole this from somebody's blog.
13. Worst thing to ever happen to you? For a girl who spends most of her week in an oncologist's office, it may sound incongruous, but probably missing the Josh concert for the Blizzard that Wasn't.
14. Tell me one weird fact about you. Oh please. I think you know everything already.
15. Do you have any pets? Yes.
16. Do you know how to do the Macarena? Of course. I am a white person, and we do love to dance in formation.
17. What time is it where you are now? 6:01 p.m.
18. Do you think clowns are cute or scary? Terrifying.
19. If you could change one thing about how you look, what would it be? Yeah. I have no self-esteem. This could take all day.
20. Would you be my partner in crime or my conscience? Seriously---who is this "me"???
21. What color eyes do you have? Blue. Also, I'm five five, 130 lbs, and have blond hair. At least that's what the state of Wisconsin thinks.
22. Ever been arrested? No. We established above that I cannot be bad.
23. Bottle or Draft? Too many calories. Go with vodka, more bang for your calorie buck.
24. If you won $10,000 dollars today, what would you do with it? Pay off the rest of my college education.
25. What kind of bubble gum do you prefer to chew? Eww.
26. What's your favorite bar to hang at? My friends all come from alcoholic backgrounds, so we don't hang out at bars a lot. Maybe I need new friends.
27. Do you believe in ghosts? Sorta.
28. Favorite thing to do in your spare time? Watch mindless TV on VH1
29. Do you swear a lot? Why? What have you heard?
30. Biggest pet peeve? When people confuse "good" and "well". And "done" and "finished". And "I" and "me". Gosh. NO wonder people don't like me.
31. In one word, how would you describe yourself? Well, this is a disturbingly narcissistic question.

Okay. Real update tomorrow.

No comments: