Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Morris! Breath check!

Ah, spring break. I have done exactly one paragraph more of my plague paper, put some papers over my art history notebook that I'm ostensibly supposed to be studying so that it doesn't bug me, and watched far too much TV for a twenty-four hour period.

Also, I've watched the POTC 3 HD trailer approximately 544 times. (Hint: Blow it up to full screen and watch it on a 17" monitor---*is dead*) ALso, some commentary courtesy of the folks over at EW.com...WHAT NO YOU DO NOT COMPARE JOHNNY TO MR. COLLINS THEY ARE BARELY THE SAME SPECIES GAH STUPID PEOPLES YOU DO NOT DESERVE THE PIRATEY GOODNESS.

*ahem*

HIMYM was new last night. *squee* I finally figured out that Hot TA kind of reminds me of Ted. It's not that they look a lot a like, but he reminds me of him. I miss Hot TA. It just makes the whole semester better. *sigh* Maybe I could switch my major to psychology. It's not like I'm married to this journalism thing, after all.

Today's Spring Break Movie? Robin Hood: Prince of Thieves, a terribly acted, gut-wrenchingly awful movie starring Kevin Costner as a *snicker* British dude, but made up for by the fact that the Esteemed Mr. Rickman plays the Sheriff of Nottingham.

I had to see it again, as I almost bit through my tongue trying to stop from laughing when it was cited in an example paper we had to look at for history last week. You cannot cover up a fit of giggles if you are one of five people in the room. Impossible.

Well, I'm off to lunch with the Lovely Mary to plan our Find Me A Husband So That I Can Have Adorable British Babies Like In The Holiday Trip (at least that's what I'm calling it, I'm assuming she's not thinking the same thing, as that would be weird). Ciao.

1 comment: