Tuesday, March 27, 2007

ABC announced this week that it has renewed Lost for a fourth season. Said the show's writers, "Oh, crap."

Promised a real update, and I am nothing if not obsessively tied to my to-do list honest.

Not a whole lot going on. Classes started again. Ick. Yesterday wasn't so bad, because it was just a logic lecture (btw, a two hour round trip for a fifty minute class makes very little sense), but today was a four-classes-in-a-row-both-corners-of-campus day. *headdesk*

Not horrible, though, because all my big projects are finished. I just need to do a two page formal analysis of some random work of art from the museum. The hardest part of that will be finding time to get to the museum.



Sooo...anything else going on? Finished Robin Hood Princeof Thieves. It was quite amusing---especially when Imladris walked in and said, "Yeah. When you marry him, you're going ot have to make him shave." Teehee. Also, Mary Elizabeth Mastriantonio was going through menopause circa 1991, and was most definitely not "maid" Marian. *sniff*



I applied for a passport today, and the woman was going over the form and she's like,

"Wow, that's a really long name."
I just kind of smile and go, "Yeah."
"No, really. That's really long. How do you say that? Look, even your birth certificate it cuts out the second one!"
"Heh, yeah, I know...it's my birth certificate."
"And on your drivers license they just do the initials and STILL needthe second line!"
"Again. My drivers license. I know."
"And 9/11 birthday. Wow. That's no fun."
"Uh, no, 14 kind of sucked."
"And never been married? Oh, that's good. You're too young."
"Um..."
"Of course, you'd have to find someone with a shorter name!!!"

I was ready to grab her by the lapel and demand that she just sign the damn form and let me go. Gah.



Children of Men released today---whee!!! Sending Daddy out to get me a copy. I didn't feel like going into another store. I'm such a lazy person.

Awww. I'm crying on the inside.

2 comments:

rockford said...

The passport conversation was a riot! You didn't tell me it was so interesting....hope it comes soon - they are such fun to have but I for one am not really looking forward to you actually using yours....sad face here....just kidding....ok, lying face here....anyway, the conversation was funny and I'm glad you got your movie...

CMT said...

hee hee long name.