Thursday, March 22, 2007

Phone-five!!!

Taking a break from all the black death goodness to update. (Sidebar: People were stupid in 1350. Corrupted air? Pssh.) Gotta love laptops---they allow you to appear to be a presence in the living room thus being a good granddaughter, but blog and stalk all at the same time. Lovely invention, really.



Very. Very. Tired. Had to squire her majesty to school at a freaking early hour this morning, and theoretically could have gone back to bed, but I'm the only teenager who can't sleep after I've been awake for longer than twenty minutes. I also can't nap. I tell myself I'll take a nap to get out of bed in the morning when I'm absolutely exhausted, but I never actually do. That's a whole other post, though.

So I sat in bed and watched Lost instead---ooh, love the crazy goodness. I hate that I love Lost so much. *sigh* LOCKE'S DAD WHAT HOW???



Spent the rest of the morning drinking coffee and watching Will and Grace. It was the last season, too, when they really pulled it together and got funny again.

Oh, and magic-erasered the floor (yes, it can be a verb). It was one of my way-too-busy-during-school-but-it's-spring-break-and-I-don't-have-a-life projects, like polishing the silver and washing the hurricane glasses on the chandelier. All of which are now accomplished. That's right. I rawk.

Actually have been doing a surprising amount of stuff for someone like me with no social life. Went out to lunch with Mary on Wednesday, was supposed to see a movie with Kate at night, but she forgot the time (???) and then eventually had lunch with her yesterday.

Interesting. Very interesting. Rarely have I ever been asked "Is your salad good?" and "Will you perjure yourself for me?" in the same breath. But hey, I guess perjury is just one of those things that the maid of honor has to take care of---like watching the flowers, planning the shower, and lying to the United States government...

I really need more friends. Fifty percent of them just decided to go to war.


Icon courtesy of some internet person, but taken from Colleen's reason for living. Teehee.

Only one item to comment on today---


Warmest winter on record.. Oh. Please. I have an empty bottle of bourbon and a pile of tissues that begs to differ.

3 comments:

John T Jurkiewicz said...

I can't sleep once I am up either and to the best of my recollection I stopped taking naps around age four. I still go to bed around eight pm just like I did when I was a kid and I still get up around five. Sleeping in for me is seven am. I feel your pain.

Racergirl179 said...

Wait....no mention of JOSH IN MILWAUKEE??!!!??!

History papers......egh!

CMT said...

That video. IS AMAZING.