Monday, August 13, 2007

No estrogen-fueled craziness today. Although I was on the boards at midnight last night. So I think that counts.

Guess where I'm updating from?

My living room.

On my laptop.

Mine.

All mine.

I am pleased. Poor, but pleased. And also slightly faint from when I tired to make the internet work, but neglected to turn on the wireless switch and then I kind of had a slight coronary issue. With my complete and utter inability to make thing that plug in work, I was thinking that perhaps I spent a lot of money on a desk weight. I would not have been amused.



Now, some people in my family *cough*Spawn of Mickey 1*cough* received massively expensive laptops for graduation *cough*reaching the appropriate age*cough* from high school *cough*somebody's basement*cough* to use during their illustrious career at the prestigious University of Minnesota *cough*five weeks*cough* and then proceed to lose them *cough*stolen at an illegal poker game*cough*.

I am not one of those people.

Which is why the next time I see London will be when I marry Josh Groban and he takes me there for our honeymoon. Ha.



Other than spend my unborn children's inheritence, I didn't accomplish a whole lot today. I was totally going to clean and fold laundry, the my brand new widescreen is totally way more fun.

Oh, and I played Colleen's secretary for awhile, setting up advising appointments pretending to be her mom, and haircuts, and reordering contacts. You may all marvel at my display of sibling assistance. I rock.

Except then I realized that I would have to kill time at UWM for a hour while Colleen and her real mom were being advised. Crap.


National Treasure 2 trailer. I know it's cheesy, and totally not tru, but I. Love. This. So. Much. I cannot wait. It will be awesome.

I'm going to go eat.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow that is alot of coughing:):):)I am very happy for you......enjoy your laptop!!!!

CMT said...

I love a nice assasination conspiracy.