Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Things Today That Suck

I'm actually having a kind of good day. Went book shopping with Mommy, found a St. Ives clay mask that's supposed to firm my skin, got all my vacuuming done. All good things. There are some things that are bugging me, though.



1. Money

2. Textbooks

3. No textbooks. Even though the class is starting in a matter of days.

4. Cars that leak and have standing water in the back.

5. Crazy confusing bank statements that need to be figured out prior to buying (or not buying) textbooks. Refund from Qdoba wtf? I know I'm a good customer but...

6. Real estate developers.Yes, today I am all-encompassing in my hate.

7. The stairmaster that broke, forcing my brother to run up and down the basement stairs over and over and over again Rocky-style until I'm ready to wait at the top and shove him down. Kidding. Maybe.

8. Crazy mothers.

9. Crazy boyfriends.

10. Not being able to tell if your best friend is being plagued mostly by a crazy mother or a crazy boyfriend.

11. Having to drive an hour one way in order to pick up said best friend to find out the answer to #10.

12. The logistical impossibility of #11 due to #4.

13. Pharmacy technicians not being able to give me Advil without the care of the absent pharamacist.. Um. It's not *actually* meth yet. If I could figure out how to turn Advil Cold and Sinus into meth do you think I'd be a history major shopping at Target??? I have a headache. And I'm here with my $7.99 wanting Advil. Why do you have to wait for a pharmacist to give it to me???

14. No one donating books while I'm working at the register. *woe*

15. $40 for season one of Ugly Betty? WTF?

16. Running out of garbage bags fifteen minutes after I got home from the second trip to Target in one day.

*le sigh*


But all is okay, now, because I have another lolcat.


i-luvz-dis-cher.jpg

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh I love this post.....each one was just great!!!!!! those lolkitties are just toooooooo cute:):):):)