Wednesday, August 08, 2007

More Estrogen-Fueled Josh Craziness: Milwaukee Edition

First, Imladris would like you all to know that she is not repressed. *snicker* At least not any more.



If you would like to see part one of the craziness, scroll down. And be prepared to never see me the same way again.

Le anyhoodles, last night was amazingly awesome.

So awesome that I can't even really describe it. It's one of those things where if you were there than you know what I'm talking about and if you weren't you probably don't care/won't get it.

Except to say that he has spoiled me for every other male on the planet. If Johnny Depp propositioned me right now? I'd probably decline.

Okay. Maybe not.

Still. Normal guys? I'm sorry. You no longer hold any interest for me.



The music was absolutely amazing. Beautiful, moving, everything that his stuff is normally but like ten times better because it's FREAKING LIVE.

He's so adorable, and funny, although significantly less self-deprecating this time around. I'm kind of ambivilent about that. He's probably just getting tired of the crazy fan-grandmas.

The dancing thing? So cute.

And MY MOM TOUCHED HIM!!! So did Mary, but I was too far away. That's okay. I'd actually be kind of devestated if I met him in real life, because then in the Real World (unlike the Beautiful World In My Head Where We Have Lots of Sex and Babies), our relationship would be nonexistant. Which is a totally different than the nonexistant-by-reason-that-he-hasn't-fallen-in-love-with-me-yet that exists now.

Stop looking at me like that. I'm not crazy.



Bought tons of stuff, too. You know that Awake hoodie that I previously poo-pooed people buying because it was so expensive? Guess what I'm wearing as soon as it gets colder???

Also? The poster with him sitting on a bed. Hell yeah.

The one thing I didn't get was a t-shirt, and now I'm regretting it, because it was 85 degrees today and wanted to wear a Josh thing, dammit. I'll have to buy one on Friday. My problem with concert t-shirts is that they aren't fitted, and prior to last fall when I lost weight on the Live-At-Home-During-College Diet (works wonders, let me tell you), I wore such huge sizes that they didn't look good in public. But this time I want one I can actually wear.

I'm so looking forward to Friday night, but also kind of dreading it, because then it will be over. Hmmm. Going to have to pack a bunch of booze. Because we all know that's how I deal with Josh-related depression.

Just because I feel like it? Panda sex song.

I probably won't update until Sunday when I get home, so everybody have a good weekend!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow I can feel that estrogen flowing all the way over here....:):) Glad you are having so much fun and I know you are going to have a great weekend!!!!! I see we have left the PG-13 blogs in the dust!!!!!!!