Wednesday, April 23, 2008

First Hot Guy and now Irish Girl?!?!?!

Oh, American Idol. How you toy with my affections.

And she totally rocked last night, and it's not just because I'm a whore for a kicky Gospel musicals. (Godspell!!! Like taking acid and then going to Good Friday services! But without all the nasty side effects like, you know, taking acid and then going to Good Friday services.)

She was way better than Dread Guy, whom my sister apparently wants, like, BAD.

Which is slightly disturbing.

I wonder if, perhaps, she were to ever hook up with Dread Guy, if she would FINISH HIS PRESCRIPTION MEDICATION AND NOT TELL HIM UNTIL HE FOUND THE EMPTY BOTTLE WHEN HE WENT TO TAKE HIS PRESCRIPTION. And then be all, "Oh, I didn't know you were still taking it- but good news! I refilled mine and it's now ready at Walgreens!!!"

WELL THAT DOESN'T HELP ME MUCH IT'S SIX THIRTY IN THE MORNING AND MY NOSE IS RUNNING NOW!!!!

*ahem*

Because that may have totally happened. It is as I suspected. Separate bedrooms are not enough.

ETA: Oh, dudes. Boston Legal last night? With the Supreme Court? Was amazingly ridiculous. First, I'm pretty sure you usually have more than forty-eight hours to prepare. Second, they usually don't let you bring friends. Third, the look-alikes sucked. Clarence Thomas? Was black. That's the only resemblence. My brother called Scalia though, which was pretty funny.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am at a disadvantage...haven't seen idol this season.....

Anonymous said...

I feel so badly for Irish Girl - she really was good and dread guy is NOT - ok, he has a nice voice but that rendition of "Memory" - even he knew it was bad!!!! And you are right about Boston Legal - also, they do not let you just pontificate - all they do is question and no one ever finishes their side....a disservice to the SCOTUS watching population.....