Monday, April 28, 2008

Queen Sugar was a bitch.

Haha. I'm a dork.

So I'm watching The Ballad of Jack and Rose with the squee-worthy Daniel Day-Lewis, and hot damn is that one freaky commune-dwelling incestuous hippie, but OMG SO HAWT.

*ahem*

Except no one will tell me if it's actually incestuous or not, and I won't have time to finish it tonight and SOMEBODY TELL ME IF HE WANTS HIS DAUGHTER.

And also? If it is incestuous? Gross that his wife wrote this for her husband and FATHER OF HER CHILDREN to be in. *shivers* They only have boys, right?

Only one other thing to talk about today. I had a presentation this morning in history. I don't have a huge problem with public speaking, I don't necessarily relish it, but it doesn't bother me really. I had a lovely presentation worked out, with pictures even, and it was just a two minute informal thing.

So I get up there, and I can't breathe. For reals. I don't know what happened. It's not that I was nervous, I just couldn't breathe, and then I started feeling lightheaded and shaky, and my presentation sucked and was like thirty seconds long because I thought I was going to faint, and yeah, not good.

And I can't figure out why.

Maybe I should go watch some more Daniel Day-Lewis.

ETA: Okay, there is no plot summary, but the plot keywords are "sex, loss of virginity, dog, ox, stepbrother." And now I'm even more confused.

ETA 2: On Samantha Who?, Samantha just went into a Borders to attempt to find a guy. She was unsuccessful. Uh. Yeah. I know. I've spent 12-20 hours a week for the past two years in one of those, and I can tell you- THERE ARE NO GUYS IN ANY BORDERS.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

what happened during the presentation??????? lol about Borders:):):)