Sunday, April 13, 2008

Vindication

Scene: Living room. Colleen and I are watching Sense and Sensibility the way we normally watch movies, less actual watching and more yelling appropriate witicisms and comments at the screen. My father is perturbed.

Dad: Will you guys keep it down?

Colleen: Look at this one!

Dad: I can't understand what they're saying!

John: Traitor!!!

Dad: Do you mind if we turn it up a little. Wait, is that the woman who owns the house?

Yes. We've turned him.

Next up, one of my six copies of Jane Eyre.

3 comments:

CMT said...

Our evil plan is working.

Anonymous said...

Yes, you have turned him!! It was a riot to listen to the exchange between all of you!!! The change is not complete though - he is upstairs watching giant rabits attack humans remember!!!!!

Anonymous said...

I am thinking the audience was better than the movie at your house tonight:):)