Monday, April 21, 2008

I can feel the acid reflux coming...

...almost time to register for classes, and yeah, remember last time? *headdesk*

So I had a perfect lovely little schedule figured out, but then Russian despotism was pulled, and the professor who was supposed to teach my iconoclasm class isn't, and since the the art history department is kind of 50/50, I'm not signing up for a class without knowing who's teaching it.

So, much gnawing at my fingernails later, I have a new lovely schedule planned, which includes civil strife in Northern Ireland, British imperialism, global 20th century, African art (boo!!! Poor form, but the only other 300-level that fits), Jewish civ, the Biblical years (kind of like a band), and CONSTITUTIONAL LAW HELL YEAH.

*ahem*

They had all better still be open, because I can so not go through this again.

Also I'm getting a Celtic studies certificate. Just because.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hope you get all your classes....I took that law class at that school and it was a great class!!!

Anonymous said...

so much troubling worry goes into this class p lannin g, doesn't it??? I feel so sorry for you!!! And then comes the day to sign up and all of the worry starts!!!! And they say college isn't hard!!!!