Friday, June 06, 2008

It's no chicken sandwich.

I do not like this summer thing. This? Was me today.

Oh, it was not good. Did have a lovely time with the Empress, flush with her success of completing her government mandated education, and Mary, who was just along for the ride. Then we got caught in a tornado and had to wait it out at Mary's, where we learned some interesting things about some people's fondness for football players.

There were photographs. It was good.

One more thing, because I saw this a few days ago, and I laughed, like, a lot. I'd love it if Salman Rushdie would show up at my gynecologist's office!!! Dude, I might go more often if I could meet literary illuminati and get a Pap smear!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

love the lol kitten, but I don't think that is what you looked like today:):):) Oh some nasty weather today:(:(