Monday, June 30, 2008

Monday afternoon, tired.

Colleen and I were watching the Lifetime version of The Tenth Circle last weekend and were talking about how with every single Jodi Picoult novel the parents are all perfect and stepford-ish, at least until the obligatory reconciling sex scene, when they get all freaky and S&M and usually there is blood involved. We decided it was really only a plot point, because who wants a good dad?

I believed that until I realized that I've stalked something like 50% of this list. That picture of Robert Downey, Jr. is enough to make me go see Iron Man.

*Waits for the shouts of "I TOLD YOU!!!" from Imladris*

Meanwhile, I'm pretty sure that the woman who wrote it is a lesbian, because no way is Johnny Depp #6. Anthony Bourdain? Seriously?

3 comments:

CMT said...

AHHHHH I DID SO TELL YOU SO.

Have you watched Zodiac yet?

Anonymous said...

Didn't Jack Black surpirse you even more than Anthony Bourdain??? Who could put Johnny 6th on any list....I'll bet he's a better dad too....

Anonymous said...

Johnny should not be #6....I agree:):):)