Monday, July 20, 2009

40 Years

Yeah, it's a geeky good time here tonight at Chez Morena, as my mother views all things space-related in the same way I view Johnny Depp movies. It is rather cool, and my little baby-of-the-eighties self wishes she could have been around to see it. Mostly I wish Grandpa was around for this, because he would have loved it.

Otherwise, not a whole lot else going on. I spent today doing errands like going to Wal-Mart (left feeling dirty...as per usual) and the bank (if you're ever looking to rent a house, I highly suggest that you find a ridiculously wealthy couple who have a packed social calendar and no babysitter- it will be highly profitable).

And the Empress will be undergoing some imperial surgery tomorrow, so that is very sad. Although she is more sad that I am working throughout her recovery because (and I quote), "Who will run to get me coffee?"

2 comments:

mickey said...

your Mom always like space stuff:):):)

rockford said...

The poor little Empress does not even feel well enough for her coffee:(