Saturday, September 19, 2009

It was this or a review of Ratzinger's "Theological Highlights of Vatican II."

Heloise 2.0 is still fine.

I am still relieved.

I am still nervous that Heloise 2.0 will break at some time in the future and I cannot go back to the Apple Store, they're just getting annoyed with me now.

I need to stay away from Kohl's. It's a sickness. Really.

I got Kohl's cash!!! Whee!!!

I'm like two hundred pages into The Lost Symbol and holy bad writing, Batman, is that the most craptastic book ever. I kind of want to buy a copy just so I can read it again and again if I'm ever feeling poorly about the world because look! We live in a world where DAN FREAKING BROWN can get millions of people to think he knows not only hidden secrets of all of life's greatest institutions but that he also knows how to put together an English sentence that doesn't make you want to retch a little.

I am such a snob.

1 comment:

mickey said...

you a snob??????? I would never have guessed !!!! :):):) So glad little Heloise is doing well