Sunday, September 13, 2009

I still love you, Taylor Swift.

Even if you don't know how Romeo and Juliet ends.

I didn't even see the whole Kanye thing, but after every single update on my homepage was about this, I had to google. Poor form, Kanye. Poor form.

Soo...birthday weekend over. I had a lovely time, did lots of fun things, and ate way too much. Um...if you want cake? We've got some?

Ooh, and I fixed my iPhone. Or, rather, the Genius Whose Name I'm Forgetting fixed it and it's worked almost perfectly for an entire day which is WAY better than average. And he even replaced the screen that shattered for NO REASON while it was SITTING IN MY BAG overnight and didn't even charge me for it even though it totally wasn't covered by warranty even though it should have been because SERIOUSLY NO REASON.

Now it's doing this weird thing where it skips? Like a CD? But not a whole lot, and whatever, I'm ignoring it for now.

3 comments:

FzngWizbee said...

1) I wasn't watching the VMA's but everyone was tweeting about the whole Talyor Swift/Kanye West thing so I had to YouTube it...and WTF!? How to make the whole world hate you in 10 seconds: check! http://bit.ly/RQJUm

2) I never say no to cake! ^_^ (unless of course it's fruit cake...i'm not one for fruit cakes)

mickey said...

glad you had a nice weekend....everyone is talking about the Swift/Kayne thing but I don't know what he did. What did he do?

rockford said...

I am so glad that you enjoyed your birthday weekend-long celebration!!! They get more like your Dad's celebration every year!! I'm so happy for you that you no longer have a break right across the screen of your beautiful phone, but I can't believe it is doing strange things to your music again...I tell you, apple makes me quite angry sometimes! Have a happy week, even if a song or two skips:)