Wednesday, September 28, 2005

All sports should DIE!!!!!!!

I know a lot of people get enjoyment from them, and I know that you're hopelessly devoted you your little white supremacist, Mary, but they MUST BE STOPPED. *steam coming out of ears*

I can deal with the occasional nuisance of having a football game preempt Joey, or having TBS play baseball instead of Friends reruns, and even basketball on UPN instead of Frasier.

But not this. Never this.

FOX is running the stupid baseball playoffs (if that's even what they're called) all through October, thus disrupting their schedule. And it's not like it's even on a night where they have nothing, such as Fridays, but on a Tuesday. Preempting House for an entire freakin' month.

Five weeks.

Thirty five days.

Eight hundred and forty hours.

Without House.

*faints*

I shall die. And it's not like they even say at the begining of the season "You'll have three weeks of this before we rip it from your hands for the stupidest, most boring game ever. HAHAHA". No, they wait until after the episode, and annouce with a cheery little commerical, "House is going bye-bye for awhile, but it'll be back with all new episodes on November 1st!!!" *scream*

And why FOX??? It's hardly a real network!! The other networks won't talk to it in the hallways. It gets dumped for prom. It has to eat with UPN and the WB at the lunchtable. Why isn't NBC, who doesn't have a single hit, broadcast these games??? It disgusts me. I don't know when I shall recover...

And while I'm pissed off, why isn't anybody commenting on my posts??? Mom, your username is "rockford", and you know your passoword! Come on, I'm feeling unloved!!!!! Going to go wallow in self pity. FYI, you can read what I thought of last night's episode and some other stuff on my TV blog, linked on the sidebar.

3 comments:

rockford said...

hey honey....how do you really feel now -- let it out --- it is unhealthy to keep it all in....Im worried about this pent up anger....so, how are the Brewers doing....want to go to another game????? So, how many days in October???? Some people think it has more days than is natural....don't worry, November will come, baseball will end -----and then we can all watch BASKETBALL!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

yes I too would like it if you could learn to exress your feelings.....now how do you really feel about baseball???? I must comment on your NBC comment since I am such a "Law and Order" fan.....I could watch "Law and Order" and "CSI" every night....oh wait I think I do.... :):):)Oh and FYI the Packers are on Monday Night Football this coming Monday...I know you will want to watch...that would be on ABC!!!! :):):) Should be a great game since we haven't won yet this season... :(:(:(

mi_morena said...

Yeah, I totally don't know when we win, or play, or whatever...I forgot about Law and Order, that is a good show. But still, must they have it on Tuesdays?????