Monday, September 12, 2005

Lessons From Life

Lesson #1: Always check your e-mail before going to school. Otherwise, you may get up obscenely early and run around in the heat and humidity like a banshee because you have an hour before class and you still have all the homework you neglected this weekend, only to stumble into the building and find a cute little sign on the door saying that art history has been canceled, you should have received this e-mail. Well, clearly, this would not work, as Road Runner was being a B*TCH again and not letting us on. So now I have nowhere to be until ten, but it's pretty pointless to waste the gas going home again. So I'll just sit here and drink coffee and get my work done. Bummer.

It's really early. I just tryed to use my student ID number to get into my yahoo e-mail. *rolls eyes*

No comments: