Friday, September 09, 2005

Why????

Is everything I love ripped from me!?!?!?!? The wonderful incredibly fast internet that I had for a brief twelve hours is now gone!!! NOOOOOO!!!!!! It was so great---so fast and so clear. Johnny is ten times hotter when he's on a 17" flat screen LCD monitor, let me tell you. And now it doesn't work. *sob* I think I shall try again when I get home, and the Geek Squad guy is coming this afternoon, so maybe he'll be able to fix it. *sigh*

So I was forced to come to school early this morning. Okay, not really forced, but my mom had to leave early to take my sister to school, and she wanted me up while I was alone. And, as we didn't have any internet (grrr) and it's not too much fun just to sit around an empy house for a short period of time, I decided to come here where they have food and internet access. Funness. And I'm actually being healthy this morning- I skipped the scone and coffee and went for a bagel and water. And it wasn't really a total desire to be healthy, it was just that I knew Senor Luna tonight would be, like, a billion calories. But so damn tasty. So I watched a little bit of my House DVD (I broke down and bought it. I shop when I'm stressed.) So good.

On a slightly similar British note before I go, Cherie Blair has managed to "stick it in it again", or so my little e-mail alert from the London Independent declared. Apparently, she was in Delhi this week and suggested that she didn't agree with the Muslim views on women, which is okay, I suppose, as long as you don't make those comments while you're sitting at a table with a bunch of Muslims. Cherie, dear, what were you thinking? Tony's not the popular anyways!!!!

No comments: