Monday, November 21, 2005

Christmas Music...

...before Thanksgiving should be outlawed. Not all of it, of course, because I listen to Joshie sing Believe and O Holy Night all year round, but that's kind of for a different reason. But when the radio station you listen to plays it nonstop...that's what gets kind of annoying...

Good weekend. Tiring weekend, but good nonetheless. I kept waking up at like eight and then feeling really rested, so I got up. And then by ten it was like my body realized "Wait. You kept us up till two last night. Now we will make you pay." Not fun. Breakfast with Mary was good though...mmmm...Snape...ahem, moving on...

And good news on my whole quest for higher education front (not that I've actually started applying to colleges yet...I'm such a bad person...), but I got into the class that I really wanted but was waitlisted for. So I have my ideal schedule! Well, not really, because my law class got moved, so I have to go every single day now, but still. This is awesome- it means I don't have to take accounting again!!! Alleluia!

Didn't really watch any good TV this weekend. Saw the beginning of Grey's Anatomy last night, but then turned it off to read Elizabeth and Mary: Cousins, Rivals, Queens because I was totally into it and Mary was about to go all crazy on Elizabeth's a** when she wouldn't give her safe passage through to Scotland. I don't think that was very nice. Everyone should read this book, by the way. It looks kind of long and intimidating and boring, but it's totally not. I read over two hundred pages of it yesterday...

Everybody should watch CSI: Miami tonight!!! Looks quite interesting!!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I agree with the Christmas music!!!!!!!! Glad you had a good weekend and great you got the class you wanted/needed :):):)
Oh we have a disturbing problem for tonight.....Packers/Vikings are on Monday night football....I might need to watch in another room so I can flip to CSI...what to do what to do??????

mi_morena said...

Go with CSI---ALWAYS go with CSI!!!!

The Packers apparently suck, and Horatio doesn't. Easy decision. ;)

CMT said...

Yes, that was incredibly meanspirited of Elizabeth. Apparently she does not think so much of nepotism. Why, if Steven or Sean requested safe passage to Scotland, I'm sure YOU would grant it to them, wouldn't you?

Anonymous said...

Ok I went with part Packers and all of CSI.....yes the Packers lost and H & company were just great.....good advice:):):)