Wednesday, November 09, 2005

I'm such a vindictive little b*tch...


Image hosted by Photobucket.com


*screams*

FYI, for those of you who don't know, this is January Jones (paramour of my beloved Joshie) at a function with a ginormous diamond on the only finger that really matters.

Now I know how my aunt felt when Paul McCartney announced he was getting married.

They haven't announced anything though, so I'm holding out for she just thought it looked pretty with the dress.

CSI had better be frickin' good tonight, because I need to watch a pretty blond die a horrible death. Going to go buy Tears in Heaven off of iTunes and dress in black.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh I feel your pain!!!!!!!! But hang on to hope....as my Mom always said...."many a slip between the cup and the lip"....words of wisdom to live by!!! :):):) If I see any previews of shows with dying blondes I will keep you posted:):):)

mi_morena said...

hehe...I like that...

Racergirl179 said...

Why!!! It can't be true! I won't let it!

CMT said...

Oh, you'll see THIS pretty blond die if they DO get engaged...Josh, you're killing me. You're KILLING me (does Jewish guilt work on those who are only half Jews? Discuss)