Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Two Good Things and One Bad Thing

It's a pretty good ratio, I think...

First Good Thing: It's snowing!!! Yay!!!! I mean, just that piddly little lake effect stuff that doesn't really count, but still!!! Everybody whines about snow, but I just love it. Unless it means I can't go somewhere. Then I don't like it. But this is just beautiful!!!

Second Good Thing: I got my keys with my Josh keychains back!!! I lost them like a month ago at a hospital, and figured that, as it's been a long time, I was never going to see them again. But they found them!!! Yayness!!!

One Bad Thing: Matthew McConaughey was named Sexiest Man Alive. Grrr. What the hell??? Why not Johnny again??? Hmmm??? Matthew McConaughey just bugs me. He looks so arrogant and so "I know I'm hot" and it negates any physical hotness he may have had in the first place. (And it's there- I'm not blind...) He just seems like an arrogant person to me. At least it wasn't that guy from Desperate Housewives. That would have really sucked. He bugs me for than Matthew McConaughey...

Finally, I updated my TV blog with stuff about CSI: Miami this morning...read and comment, please!!! :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am sooooooooooo happy about your keys...yeah yeah yeah :):):)....I usually agree with you but my love for snow just isn't what your's is!!!!!! You are right...how dare they not give top award to Johnny....at least you had more good than bad today....that is a sign of a good day!!!!! I will now read your TV blog...that is always great.... :):)