Wednesday, November 23, 2005

SNOWING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GAH!!! It's snowing!!!!!!!!! Love the snow! So pretty and soft and a b*tch to drive in, but I don't even care because it's so pretty when it falls on the trees. And right before Thanksgiving, too!!! Can't wait for Thanksgiving. It's my favorite holiday, because you know you still have a month of festivity...with Christmas it's like, yeah, I'm gonna go eat the rest of the turkey and then pass out. And then go back to school. But with Thanksgiving you still have all that to look forward to! I do hope it stops before I have to drive again, though. :p

Didn't do much yesterday...pretty boring, actually. Went shopping, but only for boring stuff, and then sat at the doctor's office for and hour and a half. Not fun.

Am now trying to eat a muffin without getting it on my white sweater. Hmmm...Oooh, and tonight I get to bake! I suck at it. These pumpkin pies should be interesting....

New CSI:NY episode tonight---yay!!! It looks like a creepy one, too---dolls. Dolls are inherantly creepy. Except the American Girls. I still play with mine. Well, not really play, but dress up. Felicity is in her palace gown sitting on my bed right now, and Kirsten in dressed up and in a chair. The rest of them are around the house...I remember when I told my dad that I wanted Molly (this was a couple of years after I had gotten Kirsten). His reply? "Why? You already have one of those." See, I think they should not let the guys work this case. Because you know it's gonna be like this...

Danny: We found your hair on this doll.
Stella: *cough*Uh, no, we didn't, Danny...we found his hair on the other one...
Danny: What? They look the same...

That would be how my father would be as a CSI. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh I love Thanksgiving toooooo......eat...relax....eat.....relax....fun!!!! Hope you enjoy your CSI tonight....sounds like a good one...... :)