Monday, November 14, 2005

Too Early For a Title

So you're not getting one. Deal with it.

I'm so tired. So unbelievably tired. I don't know why- I didn't exactly do anything strenuous yesterday, or all weekend for that matter, and I went to bed at ten thirty last night. I don't know, it's like I've been in a perpetual state of exhaustion since eighth grade.

Maybe it was because I was freaking out about my law test this morning. It's on seven whole chapters of contracts. Yeah, I can hear your sighs of envy over the computer. Because really, when you're looking for fun extremely long bordering on sadist essay questions, you think contracts, right??? Ugh. I'm so going to fail.

And my art professor is ticking me off. She's upset that people aren't doing the reading (which they're not) and decided to take it out on all of us (I am doing the reading) and told us on Friday that "there is a very good reason for you to do your reading for Monday..." I hate cryptic people. A quiz? And essay? What??? I did the reading, but I did it last week when it was actually assigned, and therefore have forgotton much of it. A essay I could bs my way through, but I'm not so sure about a quiz. So now I have to read the fifty pages again in the next half hour. Bugger.

But as of eleven o'clock this morning, I will be feeling quite good. Even though I have homework in every class and have to lug all the incredibly heavy books home, and then back on Wednesday, at least I won't have to worry about another law test until the final exam. Yay!!! I'm not sure that law school is the best choice for me.... :p

At least it was a good weekend- got two really cute skirts. Which is difficult, because I do not look good in skirts. It's a given. I just don't. But I found some cute ones. Ooh, and a pretty sparkly (but not in a cheap way) sweater to wear for the holidays!!! And it's slimming, which is good when you're consuming a large percentage of your body weight in pumpkin pie. Slimming is what we're going for.

And it's finally cold outside!!!! Yay!!! Thank goodness, I got outside this morning and my dad had scraped off my car (okay, his car. But I was driving it...). Thank you, Daddy!!! I'm such a little princess. Probably a good thing, too, as I wouldn't really know where to find that scrapy thing. Hmmm. I should probably figure that out before winter really comes...

Have a good Monday, everybody, and watch CSI:Miami tonight. I know, I know, it could never be as good as last weeks. But still...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

For being tired you sure manage to cover many subjects....and in a very interesting format!!!! I am soooooooo glad you found cute clothes...oh I do feel that is extremely important in life!!!!! :) I'm sure you will do well in all your classes today.....you just don't give yourself enough credit
:(
The previews for CSI-Miami look really good for tonight......but does it look like someone is going to leave????? I hope not!!!!!!
I look forward to your CSI comments tomorrow....:):):)

CMT said...

"Bugger"? What, are you British now? If you start saying "shedule" I'm goiong to be in a perpetual fit of giggles.