Monday, January 02, 2006

2006



Who else thinks that 2006 is kind of an ugly year? I don't mean in terms of what will happen, but just because of the numbers. I don't think it looks as pretty as 2005 or 2004...but that's just my humble opinion. I think numbers are boys and girls, too. I'm odd. Like one is a boy, two is a boy, three is a girl, four is a boy, five is...confused, I think...I can't figure that one out, six is a girl, seven is a girl, eight is a guy, nine is a girl, ten is a guy...huh. I just realized why I don't have a relationship.



Can I come??? ;) It's really boring right now. Everybody is obsessed with sports, and everytime I make a joke about how maybe we all need a little something more in our lives, my dad feels compelled to remind me that this is actually a big thing, and then starts to moan about how we'll be back in the seventies and eighties. Yeah, I totally don't know why. When I remind him that a lot of good things happened in the seventies and eighties, like the fall of communism and the Rise of Me, he leaves the room. :p


I think I need to watch the Phantom again. No, really, I think I do. I've had Point of No Return running through my head for the last week. And not the nice parts...



Hector is totally right. Paris is a moron. It's raining. Can you believe that??? It's January for heaven's sakes. It's supposed to be snowing and pretty and cold!!!! Instead we're having a thunderstorm!!!!!! There was honestly just lightening and thunder. Crazy. But it's dark and moody, which I like, and at least it's still cold. It would suck if we had a heat wave or something. Not that that happens a whole lot, but still. It was sixty eight in Cinncinnatti yesterday...that would suck, no???

How awesome is this???? Now I have to decide whether or not to buy this at Borders. It looks like I would totally love it, as I'm a total slavophile, but it's $24 bucks. Hmmm. And I needed a seven dollar calender...well, not really need, but it's half off and it's a weekly one by the National Gallery of Art. Ugh. I hate money. Knowing me, I'll get to the store and convince myself that I should be fiscally responsible and all that crap and then I'll see it and buy it. I have no backbone.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My you have alot of topics for sooooooo early in the year!!!! Yes so many great kids were born in the 80's!!!!!:):):) Yes lots of sports....mostly college which I am not realllllly in to, but my family and those million other voices I hear yelling in my basement are truly in to the college sports......I am just furious with the Green Bay decision to fire Sherman....bad bad move....Ted Tompson is the one who should be run out of town on a rail...oh don't get me started!!!!!!! I hope you and your family have a FABULOUS 2006 because you all deserve it!!! :):):)