Monday, January 23, 2006

*tear*

I'm back in school. On the upside, I don't have to worry about getting my own breakfast anymore. Somebody else makes these lovely lemon muffins and allows me to buy them. Isn't capitalism wonderful??? Toasting all those bagels was getting difficult. I am going to miss, however, my Regis and Kelly. I love that show. And then making fun of the ladies of the View afterwards...good times...good times...But I guess this is necessary and all that crap. Whatever. And who knows, I may be stuck here, as FAFSA thinks my parents can afford an obscene amount of money to send me to school. Clearly, nobody told FAFSA how much we are doing to support the prescription drug industry. Hint: Yesterday I pulled in to go to the grocery and I went ot Walgreens instead. Ugh. Let's move onto fun stuff, shall we???

Saw The New World on Saturday with Imladris and Racergirl...aside from the physical harm done when they literally headbutted each other when Christian Bale showed up, it was lovely. The first hour and a half was really long, but not bad, and...well, let's just say we're gonna be pulling out that Batmas DVD again. Pocahontas was a stupid whore. She just was.

The rest of hte weekend was pretty boring. I read this book, the Romanov Prophacy, yesterday. It was actually quite good in that totally implausible, kill an afternoon kind of way...which is good every once in a while. And I love a conspiracy theory. They're just so much fun. But I don't think Alexei and Anastasia escaped. I think it would be so cool to find their bones, though. I mean, there's no way that Yurovsky could have cremated them, because the fire would have had to be so hot, so there has to be some evidence left of them. And still, no matter how many times I read an account of it, I get really upset about the execution. When Nicholas goes "What? What?", I'm usually near tears. I'm such a wuss. Now I've moved on to Russka, a thousand page novel about the history of (duh) Russia. For only $7.99!!! That should keep me busy for awhile.

Ah, well, I'm going to go bury my head in the sand about having to go to class in fifteen minutes. I'm going to try to put something up on my TV blog either later today or tomorrow, so check for that. Ciao!!!

2 comments:

CMT said...

I'm kind of glad Pochahontas was a stupid whore though because otherwise we wouldn't have gotten to see him all sad and brooding when she was out flirting with Captain Smith, would we? And that was seriously like one of the best parts. And she came back to him...though I would have never left...stupid whore...

Anonymous said...

Too bad you need to go back to school.....but the breakfast sounds great!!!! Enjoy!!!!!:):):)