Thursday, January 12, 2006

Thursday

I can't think of anything better to title it.

So many things going on in the world of entertainment. First, an absolutely perfect night of TV viewing last night...read my TV blog to find out about that. Secondly, Brangelina's having a baby. Maybe now they'll admit that they're actually dating. I feel kind of badly for Jennifer Aniston, though.

And Lindsay Lohan is denying having bulimia. But not that she dabbled in drugs. Okay. Now, I know I don't have any of the fame that Ms. Lohan does, and my father isn't in jail, and my mom doesn't have a fake tan that makes me slightly nauseous, and I certainly haven't, nor would I want to, go out with Fez, but I am a girl around her age who naturally care desperately what people think about me. If Vanity Fair interviewed me and said that 1.) I had bulimia, and 2.) I was into recreational drugs, I think I would deny the second one. Especially if I had lost like have my body weight in the last six weeks and started hanging out with Nicole Richie. But that's just me. Sheesh.

And is the whole uproar about A Million Little Pieces making anybody else kind of want to read it??? I know I do, but there are 182 requests on it at my local library, so it could be 2007 before I get it. Bummer. And I'm not thinking I really need to spend fifteen bucks on a druggie's fake memoir at Borders. But I still really want to read it. Anybody else think that Oprah showed up at James Frey's house one morning and was like, "K, sales are down, so here's what we gotta do. I'm gonna say you lied. And then you'll be all 'Oh, no I didn't', and then we'll both go on Larry King and talk meaninglessly for two hours while everybody goes out and buys a copy just to see if they can figure out if it's true or not." I think that's what happened. :)

I'm getting dangerously close to the end of vacation. And I'm not liking it at all. It's weird, the first year I had this long break I was desperate for human attention by Christmas. Last year it wasn't so bad, but my January I was a little bit restless. This year they're going to have to drag my kicking and screaming from my cozy little morning routine that involves sleeping and Regis and Kelly and not art history and business law. Grrr.

Going to go update my TV blog, so check for that, okay??? :) Hope everybody has an easy reacclimation to the real world...not exactly the Happiest Place on Earth, but at least it stopped pouring... *rolls eyes*

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a great title....not to be confused with Wednesday or Firday...I love it!!!! I really do feel sorry for Jennifer Aniston because I like her....yes I guest Brad and Angelina are dating!!!!!

Lindsay Lohan could be the bulimia poster child!!!!!

I don't watch Oprah so I really am not too sure what that s all about...but as usual I do enjoy reading what you write.....

Oh yeah that "real world" thing vs the "Happiest Place on Earth" thing.....what can I say??????:(