Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Hump Day

I hate Wednesdays. You always feel like the week should really be over by now, but then you realize that there are still three freakin' days to go.

I think we should all marvel at my devotion to the Church- I have to miss Lost tonight because of Mass. Sometimes I am even amazed at my saintliness. Ithink I'm going to try to be nicer this year for Lent. That never seems to work very well. I don't know why. I'm a nice person, really!!!

I really want to go home. For the first time in literally a year, I slept completely through the night until my alarm woke me up. Really. It's been since last Christmas. I must be exhausted.

I think that my plantar fascia is torn. And apparently walking keeps it from healing quickly. But the fast time for healing is two months. Yeah, right. Do you know what I'll look like in two months if I stop walking??? This is why we need a stairmaster. That doesn't aggravate your feet at all. And for only $88.00 and $17.50 of shipping and handling we could be the proud owners of one. Hint, hint. Conveniently, Mother dearest, I have your credit card, so I could totally take care of the ordering and all that...

Crap, I'm late for the most boring class ever. Grrr.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are a wonderful person......!!!!! you just could not get any nicer!!!! It is very nice that you are going to Church tonight!!! I am sooooooooo sorry about your plantar...owie...owie...owie:(:(:(
So nice that you slept well...enjoy your class and try not to walk "flat" on the bad foot...believe me I know!!!!! Flat on the good foot and up on the ball of the bad foot....I would be happy to demonstrate the lovely technique when I see you:):):) You are such a good daugher....not using that credit card without permission...I know some people use credit cards and the owners find out about it when the bill arrives....can you believe that??????:):):)

mi_morena said...

Shocking. I even know some people who use credit cards of the deceased because they are fortunate enough to have the same name. Unbelievable. ;)

Anonymous said...

How do those people live with themselves....shocking I tell you...shocking!!!!!

Anonymous said...

On another subject......while watching the "Young and the Restless" today....yes I do...great soap....Joshie's song was playing during a tender family monent on the show...it was the Lift me Up song....why did I think of you???? I am sure you were't watching:):):):)

mi_morena said...

No, I wasn't watching, but that's wonderful! Joshie needs more outlets in the media...

Racergirl179 said...

You tore your what?! Maybe I'm just really tired but I have no clue what you are talking about!

rockford said...

Why did my comment not post this time????? I worked really hard on it!!!!