Thursday, May 17, 2007

Confess here often?

From the Pick-Up Lines for Catholics group on Facebook. I'm easily amused.

I have a migraine and a history final in the morning and oh my God was the Hundred Years War complicated. Which one was crazy? (Oh. Charles VI. Thank God for Wikipedia.)

Ugh. I read the Alison Weir book on Queen Isabella. That's as much as I know.

Maybe I'll go watch the next episode of The Tudors in an effort to aquaint myself with the Wars of the Roses. It's connected. Kind of.


Also very tired, as I was on a bus at six fifty-one this morning.

I don't remember driving home. That can't be good.

Think I did okay, though. Surprising, considering the fact that I did nothing but watch season finales on TV last night. Bones was good, so cute at the end, even though it's quite obvious that Booth and Bones aren't going to do anything. Criminal Minds was amazing, but I am not pleased with Karen Hayes from 24 trying to kick Hotch out---go back to CTU and leave my crime dramas alone, bitch.

And then, CSI:NY. What to say? Other than the major ickiness, it was quite a good episode. A few smacked moments, lovely. GAH! PEYTON STUPID WHORE.

I hate her.

*ahem*

The Office finishes up tonight. So I'd better have my dynastic struggles figured out by then.


Speaking of which, this sounds like something I would do. In fact, I'm a little bit surprised I haven't done it already, seeing as how I fall on the steps pretty much daily.

Pssh. I knew it. Melinda was always too good. She should just go have a recording career and let Blake and Jordin drunkenly stumble out of limos for the next ten years.


Well, that's all I've got for you today. Off to go try to figure out the damn investiture controversy, and maybe pass out.

Oh, and if Mickey would like to know how How I Met Your Mother actually ended (I didn't give it away in the last post, I promise), please let me know. I could compose an essay I loved it so much. *tear*

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG ...... Criminal Minds and CSI last night what can I say???!!!!! Mr. Mickey liked them and he isn't even a real fan!!!!I guess you don't like Peyton:):):) I must see the Vegas Baby CSI tonight...the little killer ahhhhhhhh is back!!!! Yes please please tell me what happened on HIMYM.....:):):)

mi_morena said...

Ted and Robin broke up---they were going to stay together and go to Argentina (???), but they realized at the end that she still really didn't want kids (cold bitch) and that Ted still really wanted to get married. They did a voiceover where Ted said that Robin did go on to live in all the places she wanted to, kind of making it seem like she wouldn't be on the show too much more, and that he went on to meet their mother. They definitely did not meet the mother, though---I don't think there were any women other than Lily and Robin in the episode at all.

The last scene was Barney asking if Ted needed a wingman again, and the "it's going to be legend...wait for it...(fade)" line, which really made it an AMAZING episode. *tear* I can't wait until September.

Anonymous said...

thanks for the update....I like that ending better than the pregnant one....can't wait for next season and I am sure you're glad Robin won't be around much....Ted is funnier when he isn't in a relationship.....how about CSI last night!!!!!! Wow can't wait for that new season...I was screaming at the TV when it ended...."no that can't be the end"....did you notice the ABC store in the begining when the crazy was at the Freemont Street Experience????? Some very wonderful shoes came from that store:):) I have been to that "experience" several times and never saw a crazy:):):):)Oh how I LOVE that city and that show:):):):)

mi_morena said...

No, I did not realize that is where my shoes came from. But amazing episode!!!

Anonymous said...

The fair city of Vegas has two ABC stores and you have shoes from both of them.... the one on the show is located Downtown and the other is on the strip.....yes it was a great show......