Monday, May 14, 2007

Well, you were being kind of a grinch.

Art history is over. The flashcards are worthless. If I hadn't worked so damn hard on them, I'd be overwhelmingly happy.

Not looking forward to Wednesday night/Thursday morning, what with the two massivly difficult exams within twelve hours of each other and also everybody is wet on the season finale of CSI:NY, so clearly how advertising developed after the industrial revolution is not going to be first on my mind. {Insert joke about my inappropriate CSI-crushes here.}

After that it's just history, which could be insanely easy or make me want to open a vein right there in class. I honestly have no clue.

I just got an e-mail from sombody who must be in my history class saying that he was in jail for the past two weeks, and really hoped he could salvage his grade. Yeah. I think that may be a perfect example of the evil of the "Reply All" button.


NBC announced their fall schedule this morning, which I was not terribly interested in as I only watch The Office and that wasn't going anywhere. Studio 60 is officially not coming back. *tear*

CBS does theirs on Wednesday. *crosses fingers for HIMYM*


The Empress is taking her AP Psychology exam tomorrow. I've never taken any AP tests, but these are apprently administered under third-world conditions for six hours or something insane, and frankly it makes me a little bit glad that I haven't ever taken one. I wrote for an hour and fifteen minutes this morning and my hand still hasn't uncramped.

I'm very much oppposed to standardized tests. I still have ACT flashbacks. They're evil.

Watching Brothers and Sisters on abc.com because my tape (Yes, I realize I should have a TiVo. I'm poor. Leave me alone. ) didn't work. Dead babies for Mother's Day. That's nice.

Well, it's wicked hot here and I'm going to go lie down on top of my bedspread and try to remember truth functionality (Sadists made it a comprehensive exam. Bastards.), so a demain.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good luck on the exams......yeah for HIMYM...hope it is coming back:):):)

CMT said...

Awww, studio 60. *tear*