Wednesday, May 16, 2007

It's going to be legend- wait for it...

How awesome was the season (yes, thank you, God just the season!!!) finale of How I Met Your Mother ??? I cried. Really. I don't cry.

I was screaming obscenities at the screen during the whole pregnancy thing, because I. Don't. Like. Robin. She is a cold frigid person who does not deserve Ted's children. So there. *sticks out tongue*





In other news, oh, good. I like her. I shall watch her spin-off.

I am not shocked. I would not want to be the guy next to him.

Everyone needs to watch CSI:NY tonight. SERIOUSLY. They're all wet and have guns. It's an obvious ratings ploy. I DON'T CARE. It's like the producers read the message boards. I know I'll be rushing home from my logic final to watch.

Well, I need to go study.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I needed to leave last night while Barney was badgering them for the secret....guess I know what it is. I need to get the details from you.....I love that show, but I had an appointment at 8:00....I am leaving again now for an appointment, but I plan to be back in time for CSI:NY.....the Vegas CSI looks good for tomorrow also!!!!!

mi_morena said...

I didn't give it away- the maybe-pregnancy was only part of the story. Let me know if you want to know how it turned out.