Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Now we're being followed by rocks. Never heard that before.

I have a 4.0 GPA. And Jack the Monkey is pleased for me.



Probably a good thing that exams finished up the week before Pirates, because my mind has been kind of preoccupied with nothing but Piratey goodness since then, and I'm pretty sure that prior restraint, existential generalization, and the Hundred Years War would have been WAY more confusing when I was just imagining what kind of cocktails we'd serve at my wedding to Jack Davenport...

*ahem* Crazy over.


Piratey goodness is slightly more interesting than my actual life, where I'm being forced to undergo forty hours of training for a job that I've repeatedly refused to do. Eh. At least it's paid.

Also, I have no added "That my manager ordered the Kama Sutra Pop-Up book (so many jokes, so little time)" to my list of things that I NEVER NEEDED TO KNOW THANK YOU VERY MUCH. *shivers*

I'm really hungry. I think I'm going to go make some pasta to put the chicken parmesan on. Bye bye.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

4.0!!!!!!!! Yeah!!!!!!!!

CMT said...

Your Empress is pleased with you. She shall commission a parade and three days' feasting in honor of your achievements.