Tuesday, May 22, 2007

You will now be subjected to random picturage because I just got a Brand! New! Camera!!!

The whole album is up on Facebook, along with captions. Just so my faithful readership (all two of you) knows. :D

Also, I'm now really poor.


I'm trying desperately to become less poor by applying for every scholarship on the internet except the one that wants a CD of my original piece of Latin music. Now, if I thought they meant Latin as in "Dominus vobiscum" well then sign me up. But I think they mean more qué demonios? Latin , and well, I've got nihil. Nullo modo.

Damn my classical education!!! Dr. Wilmeth didn't prepare me for the real world!!!

Also making me poor? This trip. That I totally can't afford and am probably going to have to go on alone because Mary is pussy-footing around and Imladris is jobless. *sigh*
And the State Department got my name wrong on my passport, so now I need to send it back. I am NOT AMUSED. And really, how hard is it to get the name right? They had my application and my freaking birth certificate. *sigh* Why couldn't my parents have named me Jenny or something easy???



Have to work tonight. Don't want to work tonight. At least it's upstairs. In fact, I think I may be done in the cafe forever. Maybe. We'll find out tonight.
So I'm going to go try to ward off this nauseousness that just kind of hit me (I'd swear I was pregnant if I didn't know better what with the mood swings, odd cravings, and sickness).
Oooh, wait, I forgot about 24 last night! How awesome was that??? I'm so happy Chloe's having a baby. This should not have come as a suprise to anyone, though, because any time a woman of childbearing age faints on a TV show, she's automatically pregnant.

2 comments:

CMT said...

Morris! Breath check!

Anonymous said...

Great pictures!!!!!!! Facebook would not let me comment....????....but I could view all your pics and they look wonderful!!!:):):)