Sunday, May 20, 2007

Happy birthday, Jesus. Sorry your party is so lame!

Oh. My. Goodness. How amazing was the season finale of The Office??? I loved it. It kind of made up for the way they stomped all over my Jam ship at the beginning of this season with all the Karen-ness (Please. Please. Leave. You are Quincy Jones' daugher. Don't you have better things to do?). Almost.

It was so sweet. I loved it. Also happy about Ryan getting the job. I love Ryan.



I have a paper cut on my tongue from stamping (twice, the USPS decided this was a good week to raise the price. I hate them.), sealing, and return-addressing 500 envelopes in about an hour and a half. I rock.

But the paper cut---oww.

This did, however, give me a chance to watch the next episode of the Tudors online. And now I think I need to go confess what I was thinking about when Thomas Moore was rambling about the disease of Luthernism (tee-hee. As someone who spent three years at Lutheran university, good luck taking them out. They PAINTED OVER THE BLESSED MOTHER. They have no shame.), because he. Is a. Saint. *sigh*

Maybe I'll go watch Emma again...(can it still be again if you've pretty much had it on loop for three months???)

Sooo, finished with classes, and freshman year and wow exams are way more stressful when they count.

Still haven't really wound down yet, Friday felt like school because I had an exam and then was cleaning out my papers and stuff from my office/study, and yesterday I spent working and drinking friends through their problems at night. You know, I might be a better friend if I listened more and was a drinking buddy less. Hmmm. Nah.

I was working at the information desk the other day, kind of wandering because nobody needed any information and there wasn't anything for me to do except read the copy of Van Wilder's Guide to College or something that somebody has left on a table (actually quite funny). So I decided to sort through the MASSIVE AMOUNTS OF HARRY POTTER CRAP that goes along with this whole thing. Now, when you pre-order the Harry Potter book, you get to choose a Snape side, and then you get a cute (nauseatingly so) sticker or bookmark that has a bunch of different sayings on it about Snape. Usually they're pretty generic, like Snape Good or Evil? Friend of Foe? (what I'm forced to wear as a name tag...gag), but we got new ones in. The good one was pretty normal, but the bad one- honest- said, "Snape is a very, very bad man."

And I started to laugh so hard I could barely breath.

Have I reported on The Painted Veil? I don't remember. Anyway, I watched the DVD, and it was amazing. Actually really like the book, which I don't think is too spoilery because my readership doesn't...well...read. Also, the repression? Kinda hot.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You do rock....so sorry about the paper cuts.....I will now only buy the correct price stamps for the large mailings.....who knew the price was going up????? Certainly not moi!!!:):):)