Sunday, September 09, 2007

End of a Long-Ass Week.

It's kind of sucked. I realized that I had eighteen tests this semester, a bunch of other crap, had to work all freaking weekend, and Paul Joseph made me ring up his book twice (cheap bastard).

*le sigh*

I am tired. I am cranky. I have blisters all over my feet. And I am not into being sociable tonight. So perhaps I won't be.

It is my birthday on Tuesday, and I'm far more excited about the fact that I can sleep it than my actual birthday. So, so much more. Also, my dad said he'd make the little twisty cream cheese/olive thingies. I love the twisty cream cheese/olive thingies. More than I love the twisty cream cheese/summer sausage thingies.


Did see a couple of movies, though.

The Nanny Diaries was funny and stupid in a chick flick kind of way. Different from the book, which kind of upset me, because I am the book's biggest supporter, but still good.

Also saw 3:10 to Yuma on Friday, literally hours after it premeired, even suffering the old people who got in far cheaper than I did even if they couldn't appreciate the true beauty of the film. How awesome is my fandom???

I actually really loved it. Colleen disagrees, but I thought it was really interesting and fun and fast-paced, didn't feel like two hours. Highly recommend.

I'm going to go eat my weight in chili, mmkay??? I'll do a real update tomorrow.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday to you....Happy Birthday to you.....I too love those little goodies your Dad makes:):):) Have a better week this week:):):)

Anonymous said...

So, how was the chili??? Was it worth eating your weight???? I am so excited for your birthday -- I just really hope that the stove holds out for all of your little treats!!!! Thank goodness we have a double oven, huh??!! Good luch on all 18 tests and the whatevers that also go with the 18 credits... that is alot of work but we are all proud of you!!!