Monday, September 17, 2007

English teachers of the world: "many" and "varied" mean two different things, morons.

First, a little digression. They're replaying the finale of How I Met Your Mother (NEXT MONDAY OMG) and omg how sweet!!! I flippin' love this show.


I apologize for the lack fo updates lately, as I have been feeling very much of the suck, except for about four hours on Saturday night during my birthday party. (Lots of food, booze, and presents---whee!!!)

Other than that, I've been waking up dizzy, hot, achy, and unable to breath through my blocked sinuses.

So for a week I've been swirling a Benadryl in DayQuil and downing it with a fexofenadine chaser, and that's worked pretty well if repeated every four hours. But it's clearly not actually making me any better, because it's been a freaking week and today was so bad I came home from school, fell asleep, got up half an hour ago to eat pizza that I couldn't taste, and right now I'm thinking that some NyQuil and a ten hour night would be AWESOME. *le sigh*

Okay. I'm definitely going to bed at nine.


I was listening to the radio the other morning, and I heard this, quite possibly the funniest thing I've heard in a long time. My favorite? The West Allis Barbie, with optional GED and bus pass...


I'm going to go drink a bottle of NyQuil. See you tomorrow.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hope you feel better....the Barbie thing was just tooooooo funny....I don't know which one I like most...

Anonymous said...

How does one counter an English teacher with such ideas on wording....and picking on his "nice" way of saying that the poor child did not know the names of most of his brothers and sisters....it is going to be one LONG year around here!!!!! Sorry, this comment is just on your title....as for your blog - so very sorry that you have been feeling so nasty lately - you sure seem miserable!!! Hope you are feeling better soon and can go back to enjoying :) school!!!! Try not to enjoy the NyQuil too much though!!!! Thanks for the update - they make my day!!!!