Saturday, September 01, 2007

Because there's no such thing as TMI...

What was the highlight of your week? It's a tie: 1.) When I realized Starbucks has their pumpkin spice lattes back (yay!) and 2.) When I saw he Noodles and Co. sign RIGHT!ON!MY!STREET! a

Who's car were you in last? My parents'.

Where did your last kiss take place? No comment.

What color shirt are you wearing? Black.

What was the last museum you went to? Milwaukee Art Museum

What color are your eyes? Blue

Who came over last? At home probably some relative, but two friends came by work today.

Who/what do you hate/dislike currently? Costco.

What are you listening to? That weird noise that happens when you're home alone. Like quiet, but not.

If you could have one thing right now what would it be? I should say something like world peace, but I really want a concrete mixer.

What is your favorite smell? Starbucks' pumpkin spice lattes.

What makes you the happiest? I'm gonna have to go with concrete mixers...;)

What were you doing at midnight last night? Sleeping.

Are you left-handed? No.

What's for dinner tonight? Probably lasagna prepared and frozen in case of Russian domination.

What is the last alcoholic beverage you had? I don't remember. Maybe bourbon?

When Is Your Birthday? 9/11

Who was the last person to send you a text message? Imladris, like six months ago.

When is the last time you were in a swimming pool? Ummm...like six years. The girl I can remember swimming with last just had a baby. That should tell you something.

Where was the last place you went shopping? Targe.t

How do you feel about your hair right now? I like it, but I wish the little layers around my face would curl instead of just hanging there.

Do you have any expensive jeawelery? Yes. But it's all inherited.

AIM or MSN? AIM.

Where does most of your family live? With me. Makes Christmas easier.

Are you an only child or do you have siblings? Little brother, little sister.

Would you consider yourself to be spoiled? In that I have a home and food, yes. In that I have to hand over my paychecks to UWM, no.

What was the first thing you thought when you woke up? SSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHIIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTTTTTTT. Maybe if I quit I could sleep in.

Do you drink beer? No.

Myspace or Facebook? Facebook.

Do you have T-Mobile? This is a stupid question. No.

What is your favorite subject in school? History.

What type of boy/girl do you usually fall for? I'm a whore for an accent. Extra points if you're older than my parents.

Do you have any talents? I correct other people's grammar.

Have you ever been IN a wedding? Yes. To the undying jealously of my little sister.

Do you have any children? In my head I have a daughter named Tacy, but in order to take corporeal form she needs sperm. Which brings us back to the question two ones above!!!

Did you take a nap today? Not yet. I'm really tired, though.

Ever met someone famous? Bob from Sesame Street. That's it. Oh, and Screech comes in to work sometimes. His girlfriend looks like a tramp but tips well.

Do you want to be famous one day? I want to be Queen of England, baby. I shoot high.

Are you a badass named Justin? Yes. Yes I am.

Could you handle being in the military? God no. A friend of mine is getting her hair cut for the Navy on Thursday and I was so upset I came home and brushed *my* hair.

What is your average cell phone bill? No clue. It goes to another house.

Do you believe in karma? I believe in Catholic karma, which is your basic karma but delayed until you die.

Ever been to Las Vegas? I was a stripper there for three years...no. I haven't.

What are you doing today? Well, I worked until three, and now I'm going to do laundry and sort through my clothes.

Have you ever been gambling? I gamble every time I do my hair. Sometimes it works, sometimes not so much.

When is the last time you updated your blog? Today

Have you been to New York City? Well, I was a stripper there for three years...no, I haven't.

Ever been to Disneyland/world? Well, I was a stripper there for three years...yes, I actually have. I didn't strip, though.

Do you have a favorite cartoon character? Um. I'm not twelve.

Last thing you cooked? Brownies.

Stupidest thing you ever did with your cell phone? That sounds really dirty.

Last time you were sick? About two months ago.

Tattoos? Icky.

Piercings? Icky. If it requires a needle, I don't have it. Including many vaccines.

Do you like guys? Yes?

Listening to? Que???

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is good....:):):)