Sunday, September 02, 2007

Yes, we have a weird relationship.

Morning, the living room.

Morena, Daughter Extraordinaire: What time is the Geek Squad coming tomorrow?

Mother of Morena: About one.

Morena, Daughter Extraordinaire: Oh. Oooh, maybe he'll be hot!!!

Mother of Morena: A hot geek! What a Labor day treat!!!

Morena, Daughter Extraordinaire: wtf???

End scene.

ETA: It is over between the maybe-hot Geek Squad guy and me, because they canceled our appointment and didn't let us know until today and now we won't have the real computer or the PRINTER (helpful when you're, you know, IN SCHOOL) until September 10th. Which means they can all use my thousand dollar investment for another week and a half. Oh joy.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am using your thousand dollar investment to comment on your blog because you are kind enough to let me use it to catch up with the outside world and blogdom...you are truly generous!!!! We all appreciate you!!!! I do not, however, appreciate the geeks --- they are on my list!!!! A whole week of school and no computer and printer - and all because they do not know how to schedule!!!!Oh, I am angry now..... oh well, thanks for sharing so generously with my entire out of touch with the current century family.....you are wonderful!!!!!

Anonymous said...

I can not believe they have done this to you............