Wednesday, September 05, 2007

Things that going back to school have showed me.

1.) 6:00 a.m. is very, very early.

2.) 6:00 a.m. every day for fifteen weeks in a row? Seems even more early.

3.) Seriously. Effing early, man.

4.) I listen to way more music during the school year. I heard songs during my drive down yesterday morning that I haven't heard since May.

5.) [(Six classes x 3 to 4 exams each)+ papers+ reading+ other shit]= *head explodes*

6.) The east side is big, y'all. HUGE.

7.) Perhaps my life goal is to become a part time frozen yogurt chef and that doesn't require #5.



I guess Al Gore was right, because the entire city is going through a heat wave, and it won't be over for three days and I am not amused.

Because every single incoming freshman who has not yet stopped washing her hair/buying makeup/being able to eat everything that the cafeteria offers without gaining weight (give it two weeks, I tell you) takes this opportunity to wear tube tops and short shorts and I want to go die in a vat of ice cream.

*sigh*

Almost got a hot TA this year. Almost. It was close. Instead I ended up with the married guy with aggressive hair.

*bigger sigh*

Personality would have been so much more fun.



That's about all I've got for you today, as I have to go dry my hair, fold the laundry, dust the entire house and then go see The Nanny Diaries with Kate. Yay. I've been wanting to see that for ages, and nobody wanted to go with me.

Also need to to clear the movie-seeing decks for the double whammy of hotness coming to a cinema near you on Friday!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is very funny:):):) Have a great school year!!!!

Anonymous said...

Too early and way TOO many tests for one little semester!!! But remember, the exercise will make you feel like those new freshmen:) Of course, in two weeks you will not have to deal with them - you have had so much college that you know such things!!! Good luck this semester and try to be happy....remember, these are the best years of your life - ha, ha, - see if you believe that tomorrow morning at six....

Racergirl179 said...

Nobody wanted to see the Nanny Diaries?!?!?! I've been telling you for weeks that we need to see that movie!

mi_morena said...

And you're working all the time!!! not my fault!