Tuesday, July 01, 2008

Damn my concerned and involved mother.

On the episode of The Office I was just watching, they had Dwight give Ryan a Venus of Willendorf that his cousin Mose supposedly carved.

And I wigged out I was so amused. Clearly someone on the staff is an art history geek. Or maybe just into ancient fertility statues. Which I don't really want to think about.

This is just another example of how my education has prepared me to do nothing but watch television.

Sadly, NBC doesn't offer health insurance for fans. Unfortunate, really.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

health insurance for fans...lol

Anonymous said...

Oh, if we could just work out that one flaw of a television life....all would be well!!! I was impressed you knew what it was - I certainly did not - I thought it was a little carvy thing...you are so well educated!!!!:)